bronsfiberstuff.typepad.com > My Finished Projects

« Back to My Finished Projects

A Wing and A Prayer

A Wing and A Prayer

The name for this sweater comes from the fact that I had no pattern - just a bunch of different yarns and a pair of size 10 needles. I used 2 different kinds of black cotton and the black/red short eyelash yarn is Tahki Safari. The construction was horizontal, which makes for no side seams & much less finishing. I did, however, weave in ends as I went or else I would've been overwhelmed by them at the end of the project! Everything went exactly as I'd envisioned and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Permalink